Chronic Bronchitis Mucus - Do You Recognize the 7 Early Warning Signs of Catarrh?Catarrh is a mucus discharge or blockage caused by the swelling of the mucous membranes in the nasal and sinus passages. Catarrh is usually associated with the common cold. However, it can be a symptom of other diseases and infections such as sinus infection, tonsillitis, ear infections and adenoid infections. Catarrh also occurs with allergies.
Here are the 7 Warning Signs of Catarrh1. Nasal discharge A runny nose may be the first sign of catarrh. The nasal discharge may become thick as infection sets in. If it is clear, it may mean that the mucus is caused by an allergy. When the mucus is thick and green or yellow in color, it signals a possible infection such as sinusitis, antibiotics that treat bronchitis.
Sinus pain When the sinus cavities are blocked with thick mucus, you may feel pain in the face, particularly in the sinus areas. The face may be painful to the touch, especially in certain spots, such as the cheeks. Reading all this about Bronchitis is sure to help you get a different types of treatment for acute bronchitis. So make full use of the information we have provided here.
Catarrh May Signal the Beginning of More Serious IllnessesThese may include rhinitis, sinus infection and bronchitis. Take care to treat the symptoms of catarrh seriously. If your catarrh continues to worsen or is chronic, you should consult with your doctor. We did not write too elaborate an article on Bronchitis as it would be then difficult for the common man to read it. We have written this article in such a way that everyone will be able to read and understand it!
- Mouth breathing You may be breathing through your mouth often, especially at night.
- This may be more noticeable with children who have catarrh.
- Coughing A post-nasal drip is mucus that drips into the throat instead of coming out of the nose.
- This may be because the nasal passages are stuffy or swollen.
- The mucus can collect in the throat, inducing a coughing reaction to remove the excess phlegm.
- Thinking of what to do upon reading this article on Bronchitis?
- Well you can very well use the information constructively by imparting it to others.
There are at herbal remedies for cough treat catarrh. The best thing you can do is to try to keep the mucus thin by increasing humidity in the air. This can easily be done using a humidifier dominican house of studies the office. Alternatively, you can boil some water and inhale the steam. When the sinuses are painful, apply a hot compress to the face, which will help loosen the thick mucus.