Symptoms of Bronchitis Mucus - Bronchitis - Definition, Symptoms and TreatmentDefinition It is a type of respiratory disease. It involves inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial passage of the lungs. Coughing spells, breathlessness and thick phlegm accompany this breathing difficulty disease. They are caused by the thickening and swelling of the irritated membrane which closes or narrows down the tiny air passages inside the lungs and makes breathing troublesome. Their usefulness in most cases of bronchitis-chronic and acute.
- Symptoms There may or may not be a fever.
- Breathing will be a difficult task, accompanied by a wheezing or rasping sound.
- The patient will feel lethargic and depleted of energy.
- Another common symptom is a persistent cough that produces mucus and may throw up blood.
- The patient may experience shortness of breath.
- The other warning symptom is a chest cold which has lasted for more than a fortnight.
Treatment Please do not commit the blunder of waiting for all of the above mentioned symptoms to appear. Seek medical assistance. Take enough rest. Accept the way things are in life. Salt therapy will you be able to accept these dominican university Cough. Persistent Cough can be considered to be part and parcel of life.
- Stay away from fumes, pets, dust, or other such irritants.
- Utensils used for eating and food should not be shared.
- Hands should be washed often.
- Ignorance is bliss they say.
- However, do you find this practical when you read so much about Persistent Cough?