Bronchitis Green Phlegm - What can Affect Our Lungs?There are many problems that can affect a very important part of our body, the lungs. Bronchitis is one of these diseases. It can be very unpleasant and even generate many more problems.
Bronchitis can be Acute or ChronicThe acute bronchitis lasts somewhere between two and six weeks, whereas the chronic form can last even up to three years. People who suffer from asthma experience an inflammation similar to that of bronchitis and the disease is called asthmatic bronchitis. It is always better to use simple English when writing descriptive articles, like this one on Bronchitis Lungs. It is the layman who may read such articles, and if he can't understand it, what is the point of writing it?
Is a respiratory problem that takes place when the mucous membrane in our lungs becomes inflamed. With time, the inflamed membrane grows thicker and can narrow, or even worse, shut down the airways in your lungs. As a result coughing may appear, together with phlegm and even lack of air. We have used clear and concise words in this article on Bronchitis Diseases to avoid any misunderstandings and confusions that can be caused due to difficult words.
- When the lungs are clogged with mucus, they become very vulnerable as well and you can develop infections very quickly, both viral or bacterial.
- These infections can do permanent damage to the airways as time goes by.
- This is a chronic condition of the pulmonary system, also known as COPD.
- Keeping to the point is very important when writing.
- So we have to stuck to Chronic Bronchitis, and have not wandered much from it to enhance understanding.