Chronic Bronchitis Pneumonia - Cough Remedies - 9 Useful Home Remedies for CoughCough is an important reflex action, which the body undertakes to get rid of substances that are irritating the air passages. A cough is usually initiated to clear a buildup of phlegm in the trachea, by forceful expulsion of air at high speed away from the body. You can choose to cough (a voluntary process), or our body may cough on its own (an involuntary process).
Cough can be of 2 TypesAcute and chronic. An acute cough is one that begins suddenly and is present for less than 3 weeks. They can be infectious (common cold, sinus, pneumonia), or non-infectious (asthma, bronchitis). Chronic coughs are present for more than 3 weeks. . We needed lots of concentration while writing on Persistent Cough as the matter we had collected was very specific and important.
- Exposure to environmental pollutants such as cigarette smoke, dust, pollen, pet dander, industrial chemicals.
- Smoking as well as exposure to second hand smoke.
However, some common cough symptoms include ' Shortness of breath, as well as coughing up pink, frothy mucus ' maybe the cause is fluid retention in lungs
Gastroesophageal Reflux is Also a Very Common Cause of CoughThis occurs when acid from the stomach travels up the esophagus, resulting in the reflex production of a cough. This is often associated with a sensation of heartburn; and worsens during the day or when one lies flat on the back. The magnitude of information available on Chronic Bronchitis can be found out by reading the following matter on Chronic Bronchitis. We ourselves were surprised at the amount!
- Antihistamines and decongestants are a good choice for treating coughs associated with post nasal drip.
- If some underlying disease is causing the cough, treatment should first be based on treating the underlying disease.
- Writing this composition on Asthma Chronic Bronchitis was a significant contribution of ours in the world of literature.
- Make this contribution worthwhile by using it.