Bronchitis Smoking - Smoking-Related IllnessesThere is no doubt that smoking causes other illnesses that ranges from the symptoms of acidosis part 2 the most fatal illnesses such as lung cancer and cardiac arrest. But despite of this, smokers worldwide continue to grow worldwide and tobacco manufactures continue to get rich. Smoking related illnesses would not stop smokers from puffing in the deadly substance in cigarettes and tobacco manufacturers avila university from producing these deadly substances. Are the following smoking related illnesses not fatal enough to make a smoker stop the habit?
Lastly, Smokers are Not the Only People Susceptible to Smoking Related IllnessesSecond hand smoke or those people who are exposed to the smoke breathe out by smokers are can also develop smoking related illnesses which can be as fatal with that of the actual smokers. Babies and young children with smoking parents are the most affected by second hand smoke. This can be considered to be a valuable article on Bronchitis. It is because there is so much to learn about Bronchitis here.
Other smoking related diseases are not as rampant as cancer, heart or pulmonary disease but they are nonetheless fatal and enough reason to quit smoking. These smoking related illnesses are high blood pressure, fertility problems, asthma, and eye damages such as cataracts and lost of eyesight, dental problems, ulcers, and over all physical appearance. Using great confidence in ourselves, we endeavored to write such a arlington baptist college Chronic Bronchitis causes, manifestations and medications. Such is the amount of matter found on Chronic bronchitis Emphysema.
- The second most predominant smoking related illness is cancer which does not only affect the lungs but the throat and mouth as well.
- Lung cancer is the deadliest smoking related illness of all and will most likely affect smokers than non-smokers.
- Statistics show that 90% of smokers develop lung cancer and 1 out of ten moderate smokers and 1 out of five heavy smokers will die of lung cancer.
- A scary thought indeed which should be enough to discourage smokers from continuing the habit.
- But apparently not enough.
- Aside from lung cancer, other smoking related illness causing cancer can also be developed due to smoking.
- This includes cancer of the bladder, cancer of the kidneys and cancer of the pancreas.
- The completion of this article on Bronchitis was our prerogative since the past one month.
- However, we completed it within a matter of fifteen days!
The Most Predominant Smoking Related Illness is Heart DiseaseThe harmful substances inhaled by smokers harden the arteries which speed up the blood clotting. Once the arteries are clogged cardiovascular diseases called thrombosis which can either be coronary or cerebral. Coronary thrombosis leads to heart attack due to the clogging of the veins supplying blood to the heart. Cerebral thrombosis is caused by the clogging of the veins connected to the brain which can cause collapse, stroke or paralysis. The sources used for the information for this article on Bronchitis are all dependable ones. This is so that there be no confusion in the authenticity of the article.
Another smoking related illnesses which is getting rampant among smokers is the chronic pulmonary diseases which is due the blocking of airflow and causes difficulty in breathing. Two of the most common chronic pulmonary disease is emphysema and chronic bronchitis. Emphysema is a deadly smoking related illnesses which is due to the damage brought about by smoking to the air sacs. While bronchitis is a smoking related illnesses which is characterized by continuous coughing with mucus for several months. One thing to note about chronic pulmonary diseases is that they occur during the later ages of a smoker's life.