Acute Bronchitis - Alternative Treatment Eliminates Chronic Bronchitis
First, The Cause: Acute bronchitis may become chronic if it is not properly treated and relieved. When a cold is allowed to continue, the infection may extend down into the lungs and become chronic. Occasionally, if it is not cured, it may encourage the development of tuberculosis or some other serious chronic lung disease.
The Natural Treatment:
If the person is a smoker the most important thing is to stop smoking (read the nicotine addiction guide). Eat alkaline foods. Fruit juices of all kinds, especially pineapple, lemon, orange, and grape fruit are best, as they help to loosen and cut the phlegm. Once you are through reading what is written here on Bronchitis, have you considered recollecting what has been written and writing them down? This way, you are bound to have a better understanding on Bronchitis.
- Echinacea: Strengthen the immune system and to help the body promote the overall health of the upper respiratory tract.
- Also relieves sore throat.
- The title of this composition could be rightly be Bronchitis Pneumonia.
- This is because what is mentioned here is mostly about Bronchitis Pneumonia.
Almost continual coughing; coughing up quantities of mucus and phlegm; shortness of breath and wheezing. These symptoms may become very severe and disabling. We hope you develop a better understanding of Bronchitis on completion of this article on Bronchitis. Only if the article is understood is it's benefit reached.
Some Forms of Stomach Trouble May be a Cause of Bronchitis and Even Pneumonia
This is particularly true of those persons who bring up acid and other stomach contents into the mouth while asleep, and then aspirate it into their lungs. This is a systematic presentation on the uses and history of Bronchitis. Use it to understand more about Bronchitis and it's functioning.
It cleanses the blood and can be used healing most everything as it boosts the immune system. Licorice: Used for lung and throat problems. Bronchitis, coughs and congestion, ect. It has been shown to support antiviral activity, support the stress response, as well as inflammatory response Saying that all that is written here is all there is on Bronchitis would be an understatement. Very much more has to be learnt and propagated bout Bronchitis.
- Everyone should keep herbs on hand for colds and influenza and not let them develop into chronic bronchial trouble.
- Medicinal Herbs Sage: Used for bronchitis and al kinds of lung trouble and throat sicknesses.
- In addition to what we had mentioned in the previous paragraph, much more has to be said about Bronchitis Pneumonia.
- If space permits, we will state everything about it.